Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 day 9

This is the most dedicated to my blog I've been since I started writing it, but then again, I'm really dedicated to this Whole30 so it makes sense. Last night I dreamt about eating brownies with ice cream and eating a TON of other off program things. Maybe it had something to do with all the paleo treats I researched last night or it's just my subconscious trying to get me to cheat. Either way, it didn't happen in real life so I am still on track. Then this morning my sweet adorable Ace (see adorable photo)
decided that I wasn't to be sleeping anymore and spent almost 40 minutes whining at me until I finally gave in. This infuriated me. And now the two of them are curled up together in front of the space heater, happier than anything, SLEEPING, or at least resting quietly.
Really guys? REALLY!? At least breakfast was easy, although I think next time I'll add some more veggies to my plate, I just don't think the egg bake has enough. 

Breakfast

A serving of the egg bake
1 breakfast sausage 
Cauliflower mash
Cucumbers
1/2 an apple

Lunch

Leftover almond chicken
Carrots
Spinach salad with tomatoes and cucumbers with this balsamic dressing (without the sugar, obviously)
Handful of cashews
Banana


Dinner

Leftover almond chicken
Celery
Asparagus
Cucumber
Applesauce
Cashews
Apple slices



How I'm feeling? Good, tired from all the stuff I did this weekend but other than that, I'm good. Ready to start WODing again on Tuesday, which will make life feel more normal again. I finally got the kitchen organized and cleaned, which makes me REALLY happy and tonight I'm going to bed with a completely clean kitchen, which hasn't happened since we started the Whole30. I'm feeling so accomplished from this weekend it's awesome. Hubby doesn't report until late morning tomorrow, so I get to start my day with him, which I really enjoy but it's going to make for a lonely evening. Guess I'll have time to clean the bathrooms or bedroom. Ick. Hope you're all as motivated as I am still and if not, take it as you can because we can do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment