Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 Day 5

Made it through yesterday, it was exhausting but I'm glad I stayed Whole30 compliant. This morning I woke up exhausted again, took the hubby to work and decided to go back to bed so I had a few pieces of cantaloupe and crawled into bed. Woke up 3 hours later and SO refreshed, I'm so thankful I decided to go back to bed because I feel amazing now and ready to really tackle today. 


Morning "snack" 

5 pieces of cantaloupe


Breakfast 

3 eggs cooked in coconut oil
cucumber slices 
1 roma tomato 
sweet potato hash cooked in coconut oil
broccoli
carrots
3 apple slices


Lunch


Leftover flank steak 
cucumber
organic baby carrots
cherry tomatoes
cashews
cantaloupe



Dinner


taco salad 
homemade pico di gallo
roma tomato
homemade guac
cauliflower mash from Nom Nom Paleo - I just switched the grassfed butter for Ghee
This was soo good I think I'll have to make more tomorrow, I don't think it'll last long! 



Today I'm feeling great, refreshed and ready to tackle anything. My one complaint in all of this is the amount of dishes I'm constantly doing, it's getting rather annoying. I'm quest for this weekend is to make some homemade breakfast sausage, an egg bake for the week so there isn't as much cooking necessary and making a lot more of the sweet potato chips. I'm hoping that this motivation and excitement continues throughout the rest of the 30 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment