Thursday, January 16, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 day 13

Today was my first day back at the box since mid-December, to say I'm a little rusty is a serious understatement! Warm up was 10-12-15 wall balls, box jumps, and lazy pushups, turns out this momma isn't jumping much these days so I did step-ups, and lazy pushups mean laying on baby girl and she doesn't like it, so I did pushups against the box. Got real warm after that so I sat around for a few minutes, turns out it was really hot for everyone, so we opened some doors and I felt so much better! 
Also, my body is still adjusting to the Whole30 so I used a trainer bar for the snatch complex we did and am pretty sure I'm going to be switching to dumbbells soon since this belly is popping out! Made it through the wod alright, slowly, but made it. Thankfully, hubby was my partner so our number wasn't too pathetic. Next week I'll go 2 days and then 3 times the week after that. I figure slowly re-introduce it and continue not to push it. Makes me happy. :)  

Pre-Workout Snack
2 hard boiled eggs 
handful of cashews

Breakfast
3 eggs
cucumber
tomato 
carrot 
sweet potato hash
macadamia nuts

Afternoon Snack 
Banana

Lunch
Crab cakes
celery
tomato
cucumber
cauliflower mash
cashews

Dinner
Lemon pepper chicken (made from this recipe)
celery
cucumber
tomato 
carrot
apple sauce
cashews

Feeling lazy today, as you can tell, most of my vegetable choices were easy to prep, not much thought involved. Hoping using the pregnancy pillow and a good night of sleep will make tomorrow better. Excited to have a long weekend with the hubbs this weekend, although he's probably going to fly on Saturday, which means a "normal" weekend for us, but he flew last weekend so it'll be nice for him either way. I'm also waiting for this "boundless energy" to show up that usually arrives between days 12-15, maybe tomorrow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment