Saturday, January 4, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 Day 1

Today marks the beginning of our Whole30 journey, while I'm happily 21 weeks & 6 days pregnant. Oooh weeeeee!!!! 


Breakfast 

3 eggs cooked in 1/2 tsp coconut oil 
1 celery stalk
1 roma tomato
10 +/- cucumber slices
5 pieces of asparagus
1 handful of cashews




Lunch

2 Aidells sausages, 1 pineapple & bacon, 1 chicken & apple
6 pieces of asparagus
5 cherry tomatoes
10 +/- cucumber slices
1 cutie clementine
1 handful of cashews


Dinner 

2 strips of flank steak
5 pieces of asparagus 
1 small handful of cauliflower
1 small handful of cashews
2 small carrots
4 slices of cucumber
2 cutie clementines

How I'm feeling? Pretty good, it's been a really lazy day and I'm really thankful for that. Tomorrow I plan to prep a lot more veggies and inventory everything we have to finish meal planning. I don't usually "plan" meals, I just kind of buy whatever meat sounds good and go from there. 

**Update 10:20pm** 
Stomach was rumbling as I didn't finish my entire dinner so I warmed up my leftovers, threw a half handful of cashews, and 5 cherry tomatoes in with it and had a snack. Not sure if this was the right decision but we'll see. (Ignore my pregnant leg in the photo)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment