Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 Day 4

Welcome to day 4, day of "hate all the things" and "carb flu", thankfully I only have half of these symptoms. Carb flu has hit me straight in the face and I am not a fan but I'm powering through it. I powered through the morning with doctors appointments, a meeting, and 2 grocery store trips, plus a few other chores. After lunch I sat down and couldn't get warm so I had a nice cup of decaf tea and fell asleep sitting up! 


Breakfast


3 eggs 
1 roma tomato 
Sweet potato hash 
Green beans
Cucumber
Cauliflower
1 handful of cashews

Lunch (forgot to take a photo - oops!)

2 Aidells sausages
Cucumber 
1/2 avocado
1 roma tomato
Sweet potato chips
Carrots
Celery


Snack 


While I cut up a cantaloupe I had a few snacks of it, too delicious not to. 
1 hard boiled egg
1/2 red delicious apple


Dinner (forgot to take a photo again!)


Balsamic vinegar marinated flank steak
Brussel sprouts, modified from this recipe 
Okra
Parsnips (I had one and am not a fan, I'll find another way to eat them)
Cherry tomatoes
Cantaloupe

How I'm feeling? Still kind of crappy, carb flu has not been cool. That is all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment