Friday, January 10, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 day 7

It's really day 7???!! I can't believe it's already been a week, I mean it's been a long week but I'm feeling good! Although definitely getting sick of going to the store every other day and cooking 3 times a day but it's only 30 days and I can handle it. I'm getting bad at taking photos of my food but if that's the only thing I'm getting bad at, that's okay. 
This weekend other than making a bunch of stuff for the upcoming week, I will be searching for some crockpot recipes so I can have some make ahead meals. And flight training has annoyed me this week because we planned to have hubby make all meals on Saturday and Sunday but he has to fly most of the day on Saturday and I just can't ask him to do that now. Homie needs some rest! I am hoping that he'll elect to take down the Christmas lights though, so we can really get everything put away finally. 


Breakfast

3 eggs
carrots
cucumber 
tomatoes 
sweet potato hash
cantaloupe


I was bad, I didn't have lunch today, I was so busy today until after 4pm today and we were having dinner at 6:30 so eating lunch then wouldn't have made much sense so I had a banana. It held me over until we had a delicious dinner tonight. 


Dinner

Almond coated chicken
Cauliflower mash
Roasted brussel sprouts
Apple sauce 
A few pieces of cantaloupe

No comments:

Post a Comment