Monday, January 13, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 day 10

So yesterday was the beginning of week 23 for me and with that came a nice 3am wake up call this morning. And about 5 trips to the bathroom throughout the night, it was the worst. Turns out I may need to add more starchy vegetables to my meals, the 3am wakeup calls could be my body telling me that I need more carbs, or it's this stupid baby. Okay, so I totally love this parasite growing in my stomach but she's definitely making life a little some days. 


5am snack 

1/2 apple
banana


Breakfast

Egg bake
Hard boiled egg
Cucumber
Roma tomato
Sweet potato hash
2 slices of an apple

Snack

Hard Boiled egg
Cashews

Dinner

Spaghetti Squash
Homemade sauce using this recipe
Browned beef 
Apple
Cashews


I'm feeling good. Hubby's schedule this week makes dinner a little weird, I made tomorrow's dinner tonight, and will make Wednesday's dinner tomorrow. It's a little weird but it'll work. Thankfully, I've planned all our meals until day 30 so there isn't much thinking involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment