Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I ate - Whole30 day 12

Last I was exhausted so I crawled into bed early, like 7:30pm early. It was nice to just lounge in bed. Woke up at 2:30am though, feeling hungry, but was luckily able to fall back asleep relatively quick, but man this is getting annoying! 


Breakfast

3 eggs
tomato
cucumber
carrots
sweet potato 
macadamia nuts

Lunch 

This is what I call the lazy girl lunch. Apparently I waited too long to eat and felt like I was going to vomit and/or pass out at the same time, it was not fun. So I ate an apple and some nuts then made myself some lunch.
Spinach salad 
tomato
cucumber
crab cakes on top (used this recipe without the bell peppers, worchestire sauce, 1/2 the mayo, and added more almond meal)

Dinner 
Smashed crab cakes
1 hard boiled egg
zucchini 
asparagus
broccoli 
cauliflower mash
apple

Today was a tough day, I wanted to eat everything I couldn't eat, even when I wasn't hungry. Cranky, sore, tired, and pregnant. Tried to eat apples with almond butter, turns out I don't like it, I'd still rather have peanut butter, any day of the week. (I think) Here's to hoping I make it through an entire night without waking up, other than for potty breaks, which are unavoidable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment