Monday, February 14, 2011

It's a New Day!!

First of all... Happy Birthday to my sister and Happy Valentines Day!! 


So now that we got that out of the way... I DID IT! I started working out again. I took almost 2 whole weeks off from any sort of exercise and on Friday morning I kick started my 5k training back into gear and working out in general. I caught up week 5 days 1-3 in 3 days. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. While I was on vacation I worked out, even getting up at 8am to make sure I could hang out with my mom at 10am. Sunday I jogged for 20 minutes straight and didn't die. I actually did it. I couldn't believe it!! 


Workout schedule for the week :) 


Monday - Off
Tuesday - Coach soccer - Run 1 mile with dogs
Wednesday - Week 6, Day 1, Ab ripper X, Upper Body
Thursday - Week 6, Day 2, lower body
Friday - Run 1 mile with dogs, Ab ripper X
Saturday - Play soccer 
Sunday - Week 6, Day 3, Ab ripper X


Will do my weigh in tomorrow morning, which should be terrible since I'm giving up chocolate tomorrow so I'll probably binge. UGH. 


So here are some short term goals because apparently long term goals scare me into hiding.


  • Lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks (Posting weekly loss results here)
  • Finish 5k training program
  • Run ShamrockNroll in March
  • Give up Chocolate for 4 weeks
  • Make dinner 4-5 nights a week, leftovers 2-3 nights a week
  • Reduce beer intake during the week (No I don't drink every night but I've found recently I have had more than 1 beer after work on more than 1 night a week, not including Friday/Saturday)
  • Weight train at least 1 day a week for 40 minutes, if 2 days a week, 20 minutes each day
  • Work my abs for 10 minutes or more, 3 days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment