Monday, November 8, 2010

Staying on Track



So I made it through week one. Not P90x week one but walking 5 days during the week for at least an hour. I did it! I know it's such a small accomplishment but it's an accomplishment no less. Monday I walked almost every culdesac in our subdivision which is a little over 2 miles. Tuesday I did every culdesac in our subdivision which is just under 2.5 miles and Tuesday night my fiance and I also took the dogs for an evening walk, which lasted roughly a half hour. Wednesday I was sent to a trade show for work and ended up walking over 30 minutes to and from my car, plus the walking at the actual trade show. Thursday I was sent back to the trade show and again, did over an hour of walking throughout the day. I took Friday off and treated myself to some sushi and a pedicure, then a night out with my love. I felt it was well deserved. I still had one more day of walking to do and lucky me, I got invited to power shop with a few of my girlfriends. So Saturday I got in well over an hour of power shopping coupled with some good walking.

This week may end up being a little tougher to walk 5 times because we have company coming in for the weekend on Thursday. I plan on walking after work today, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Then I'm hoping I can get a pre-football game walk in on Saturday morning around 10am. We will just have to play that one by ear but I'm very hopeful I will stick to my guns.
Either way, my life is ending come next Monday because I'm starting P90x. I have such a fear that I will not be able to complete it. I did make a pact with my fiance that he would not quit on me and also not let me quit. I really want to complete it. I think it would be one hell of an accomplishment and lifestyle change.

I will post before and after pictures as well as weekly updates on progress and pitfalls. Here goes nothing!!



Currently Listening to - Ke$ha - D.I.N.O.$.A.U.R


Dinner
Monday - Chicken & Broccoli
Tuesday - Whole Wheat Spaghetti
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Fish & Redskin Potatoes 
Friday - Sunday Who knows, we have company coming so everything is up in the air

No comments:

Post a Comment