Monday, March 7, 2011

It's The Final Countdown!!!

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
Sunday is my first 5k ever. I'm not properly prepared but I don't care. My leg, well my shin splint, has been a pain in the arse. It has deterred my running but not my working out, thankfully. So after my 5k is completed I plan on taking at least a week if not more off of running and running only. I still plan on working out but for cardio, walking or the elliptical will suffice because I need to rest my leg. Nick's leg is finally starting to get much better and we're going to start working out together again. I'm very excited for that. We made a plan too.
I leave next week for work and then he's joining me at the end of the trip for a vacation. Since it's a lot of traveling and he may be leaving from our vacation to go out of town for work, we'll start our plan in 3 weeks.
This week he's giving up booze, which means I'm giving it up for the most part too since I don't really see myself drinking much with him. This week I'm also giving up chocolate and cutting back on sweets. For Lent you're supposed to give up something that will be a struggle and let me tell you, my sweet tooth is going to be a struggle.
So new workout plan! Yay!!!

Monday - P90x Chest&Back in the AM, ab Ripper X in the afternoon
Tuesday - Bridge to 10k (at least 30 minutes of cardio) after soccer practice
Wednesday - P90x Shoulder&Arms in the AM, ab Ripper X in the afternoon
Thursday - Bridge to 10k (at least 30 minutes of cardio) after soccer practice
Friday - P90x Legs&Back in the AM, ab Ripper X in the afternoon
Saturday - Before or After soccer game, Bridge to 10k (at least 30 minutes of cardio)
Sunday - Rest&Recover

Schedule for 3/21 through 4/17

Ready GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment