Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 9/27 Workouts...

Monday - Nothing
Tuesday - 5.4 mile bike ride in the morning, alone this time. It was so hard to get up alone this morning as my fiancé and the dogs stayed in bed sleeping but I went at it and am really proud of myself.
Wednesday - Got up alone again today and went for a .75 mile run. I figure if I can do this run twice a week for 2 weeks straight I can move up to a 1.10 mile run. Plus as soon as I put on my running shoes my one dog knows it's time to go and how can I deprive him of that? Hopefully tonight I can get some weight training in since vacation starts tomorrow night and I don't know how much working out I will get in.



I'm not seeing any progress on my scale but I am starting to feel tighter and that's better than any scale could tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment