Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 9/20 Workouts...

Monday - Overslept like a bum and didn't do anything... laaame
Tuesday - 5:30 am - 5.35 mile bike ride, average speed 11mph
Tuesday - 5:30 pm - 30 minutes of circuit training with weights
Wednesday - 5:30 am - 1st run in months, ran .74 miles in 7 minutes, I'm a little happy about that time. (I've mapped a few new routes in my neighborhood as well, once I'm semi-comfortable with this route, I will up it to 1.11 miles, then 1.5 miles and so on until I can get a solid 5k finished)
Wednesday - 6:00 pm - I get to coach soccer for an hour
Saturday - 9am - .74 miles in 8 minutes, my body was very exhausted, I could tell that I had taken too many days off in a row.


A little about what is going on... I have recently peaked at a weight I am unbelievably uncomfortable with so I have signed up for MyPlate on www.livestrong.com and began tracking my calories and workouts in order to help me lose weight. I would love to lose 30 pounds in the next 6 months. Anything more than that, I will consider a blessing but I am going to be working to drop 30 in 6 months so I will be posting healthy recipes and meals that I have made as well as posting my workouts to keep myself honest.
Any questions or comments are always welcome as long as it's positive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment