Thursday, February 14, 2013

CrossFit Goals - Update 3


So in November 2012 I put together a list of CrossFit goals, which piggybacked on goals from September. You can read about my previous goals and the progress here.

When I joined Motor City CrossFit I made another list of goals for myself.

November/December Goals

1. Continue the struggle with eating. Eventually I'll win. Still struggling but it's such a mental game, time to get my mind right!! 2. Get that dang pull up I actually got this pullup shortly after making this posting. Then I lost my pullup but I found it again in December. Very exciting day. 3. Climb the rope to the top Last weekend I watched guys & girls fly up and down the rope, to say I was jealous is an understatement! What an accomplishment but I was able (I think!) to pick up a couple of pointers. Maybe I'll give this a shot on Saturday! 4. Complete a hand stand push up I can do this with 2 mats currently, which is a big step. Time to try them out with only one mat. 5. Complete a muscle up (this is a long term goal but I figured I should list it) Ha! I'm not even on this level but I will be one day!  6. Spend more time working on form and mechanics (doubleunders) I've been work on this lately. Paying attention to my form exclusively at the OLY classes and during the SWOD. I've been asking more questions and working on my hook grip and flexibility. I'm enjoying getting stronger every day! 7. Get 5 pull ups in a row Yesterday! YES TER DAY I got 5 pull ups in a row. I am so pumped about that. What a goal to reach!! 8. Get 5 T2B in a row Well lets master the T2B and then we'll talk. 

CrossFit goals as of 2/14/13

1. Keep focused on eating clean. 
2. Climb the rope
3. Complete a handstand pushup
4. Complete a muscle up
5. Continue to focus on form and skills
6. Get 5 T2B in a row
7. Get 5 ring dips in a row
8. Continue to be committed to your health





No comments:

Post a Comment