Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pre-Bootcamp


Ahhh. The bliss of not knowing. I've been searching for a boot camp for almost 5 months now. I found one a few months back that had a waiting list and cost over $300 for 12 weeks, 2 workouts a week and some nutrition advice. I decided to pass on that one because honestly, who has that kind of money on hand to just throw around. Plus, it would be a HUGE struggle to get to a 6pm class when I get out of work at 5:30 and it's 35 minutes away. Well, while out scouting for work I drove by a smaller gym that was advertising boot camp. Did a little research and it turns out, it's super affordable and has classes 5 days a week at 3 different times, which makes it easy to tailor it to my schedule. It also requires me to track my calories weekly and turn it in each week. I also am getting an eating plan, but I haven't seen it yet so we'll see how much I follow it. If nothing else, I will use it as a guide and tailor it as necessary. The only downside is there are only 2 times that I am able to attend and neither of them are really ideal. The morning time is 5:30am, which requires a 4:30 wake up, and then 5:30pm, which requires me leaving work early. So I've opted to do Monday & Wednesday 5:30am, and then Thursday 5:30pm. I figure I have more control over my mornings than I do the ability to leave work early multiple times a week. 
So this weekend, is my final weekend of freedom. 
I will try to post a blog update at least once a week and share my struggles, successes, and general opinion on what I'm doing. It's toted on their website that I'll lose anywhere from 5-12 pounds in the 6 weeks, so here's to hoping it's 12!!! And if I like it, I'll probably do it one more time before the wedding, most likely after the New Year. 

Stay positive.

Boot Camp - Body Evolution, Macon Georgia 

No comments:

Post a Comment